13 December 2012

Single Frame Stories Week 19 "Black and White"

Single Frame Stories, is telling a story in a single frame.

Each Saturday (or Sunday) we’ll offer a new word or phrase for a prompt. Participants will each create a Single Frame Story based on the prompt of the week, consisting of a single image with up to 140 optional characters of text. The image can be a photo, screen shot, drawing or painting. The text can be integrated into the image or used as a caption or title.

This week, the prompt is "Black and White" 

Last week it was "Secret", you can see the entries here: 



This was taken in the 1920s Berlin sim, back in a time when photography was only black and white. So I'm wearing a typical "Flapper" outfit typical of the times. 

I have the first of the Phryne Fisher books Cocaine Blues by Kerry Greenwood on my table to read, I suspect that was some sort of subconscious influence on my choice of picture this week.

I'm all covered up for a change, much to Whiskey Days surprise I'm sure.


"Wir wollen, dass Berlin reicher wird und sexy bleibt." (“We want Berlin to become richer and stay sexy.”) - Klaus Wowereit,

No comments: