04 December 2006

Numbers and money

Last night I had people asking me, "How do I make money"?

While this is not unusual, it was odd that the new people who where asking didn't even seem to know what SL was about.

The same people were asking "What do I do now?" and "How do I play this game"?

It was only when I looked at Saturdays Times, ( on Monday morning ) that I saw this cover.
The article inside also covers Moopf and his skates.

I can only conclude that this was the reason for the very high number of people in world last night.

The Times has a daily circulation of about 650,000.

A link to the online article
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,28053-2479694.html


( Blogger formatting is back...yay )

“Newspapers are unable, seemingly to discriminate between a bicycle accident and the collapse of civilization” - George Bernard Shaw

No comments: