22 October 2006

AT AT


walker1
Originally uploaded by shockwaveplasma.

Pip Perth and I out in the CLAWW, spying the Empires AT AT Walker,we go in for an attack run, being the good rebel sympathisers we are. :-)

The AT AT is actually on the Shelter Balloon ride route, thats where I saw it first.

The rest of the photos are on Flickr, so yes I have been putting screen captures on there for the last two weeks.

Do you know what the worst part about flying at 50m a sec is ? Protected land. All of a sudden you stop, and your pasenger dissappears, and the both of you wonder were you are. Two nights ago I was flying, and then suddenly I wasn't! I was on the ground still in that "sitting at controls" pose.

OK log out, log back in again, back to normal. Good. So where is that wretched plane? Hmmm can't find it. So I'll have a bit of a fly around instead.

Bizarrely enough, again I crashed in a place I had been to before, some shop I had been to see about a lightsabre. Now they had a TIE fighter in stock (yay!). I could not sit at the controls for a picture unfortuantly (boo), and that's were I met Pip.



Waterhead Welcoming area. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Obi-Wan Kenobi - Star Wars - A New Hope

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.