28 October 2006

shelterinexile


shelterinexile
Originally uploaded by shockwaveplasma.

Well it's been good and bad news, so lets start with the good.

I've made it to the front page of New World Notes!!
A bit of syncronicity, as you can see from my last post is dropped by Wagners place the day before.

The bad, well I know Mera was upset, really upset, she said as much in her blog. But I didn't know why, there has been few issues at The Shelter, and Coal and Dolomere cover it in detail in their blogs.

I had felt a change in The Shelter, and the only clue I had was that my friends just didn't seem to be around very much, or as much as they used to. I thought it was all the new residents coming in, and everyone being so busy.

So now we have an alternate Shelter in Exile, so thanks to those who put in all the hard work, and a big thanks to Coal for the land.
If I ever get a shoulder rub animation, you can all have a 20min one each from me.

Synchronicity reveals the meaningful connections between the subjective and objective world.
Carl G. Jung (1875 – 1961)


1 comment:

Shockwave Plasma said...

I have been looking for some massage animations, and well, it seems they are for people who want to be *cough* shall we say more than friends.