23 October 2006

snowcrash


snowcrash
Originally uploaded by shockwaveplasma.

I guess most people in SL would have heard of the novel Snow Crash by Neal Stephenson. From what I have read from people who have met him, hes fairly indifferent to SL, as he has moved on to other things.

Remember this book was published in 1992.

Well this is on top of Wagner James Aus ( Hamlet Linden ) office at Waterhead., and it's a sort of memorial to the book. I think I came here as I really did want to see the view from his window.

BTW, if you do land on his roof, dont use the teleporter. It's a one way trip.


"Ninety-nine percent of everything that goes on in most Christian churches has nothing whatsoever to do with the actual religion. Intelligent people all notice this sooner or later, and they conclude that the entire one hundred percent is bullshit, which is why atheism is connected with being intelligent in people's minds."
[Juanita talking to Hiro] Snow Crash

No comments: