13 October 2006

Meras Shop


Snapshotmerashop[
Originally uploaded by shockwaveplasma.

Last night I took off in the CLAWW, just flying at random, and turning left, right and then hitting full throttle.

I dropped by Meras shop to look at the art gallery, but it's gone. I wondered if she had noticed.

So I took off again, flying at random, then I hit a Sim boundary, and the CLAWW went to prim heaven, and I had some blurrey moments, and it all went grey.

When I refocused, I was on the waters edge, not on the bottom of the sea, as per normal, and I thought "Great, a new sim to explore" I'll pretend that it's Lost.

Then I noticed a big ballon just like at The Shelter, and a hut on the waters edge, ummm just like The Shelter. I don't know what the odds of this happening , but amazingly I crashed right in to The Shelters waterfront!

I've been trying to go to other places at random. So I went in and stayed for the evening.

BTW I'm wearing my Flight Suit in the photo :-)

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return." -- Leonardo da Vinci


No comments: