29 November 2006

New Bloggers

You might have noticed a few unfamiliar names on the blog-roll. It's Eureka and Lienna.

Lienna is writing for Pixel Pulse, and Eureka for the Huffington Times.

I love the cool looking space gurrl on Liennas site. I'm also jealous of her dream journal. I just have Jungian dreams, it's my unconscious telling me things, sorting things out, etc

I want some Freudian ones for a change, it just not fair! Come on unconscious, your asleep, have some fun for a change!

They are mostly doing articles on sex in second life.

Eurekas article dated Monday, November 27, 2006, talking to "Magnus" is typical in the double standards I often encounter ( SL and RL ). Seems that it's OK for him to come inworld and have some Cyber, but if it was his RL wife doing the same..oh dear, that's just not on.

BB Brodys article on getting caught flashing his polygons, by his wife is just brilliant.


I must do more flying, but the lag has been so bad, it's not always worth it.


Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart. Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens. Carl Jung

2 comments:

Keoni Chavez said...

I'm also in the process of interviewing Eureka for SLI, so keep your prims peeled!

Shockwave Plasma said...

It looks like Eureka could do with a bit more mentoring, but she seems to be getting there.

I wonder if I need to put a note on the link to Lienna site.

Warning: Not for anyone under 18 or anyone over 55 with a weak heart.